LeBron James goes unrecognized at Orlando hotel, carded instead
Even, in his temporary home state of Florida.
According to the Miami Herald, James, who is 29 years of age, was carded at an Orlando hotel Friday night while trying to watch the Discover Orange Bowl.
James didn't tell the employee who he was but was surprised to be carded. "Look at my beard!" he said.
Apparently a healthy beard and international fame are sometimes not enough when it comes to carding for underaged drinkers.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival