Arizona defensive lineman casts his Doak Walker vote after AdvoCare V100 Bowl
One such remark came in regard to the bowl game's top storyline: the showdown between two of the nation's top rushers, Boston College's Andre Williams and Arizona's Ka'Deem Carey.
Williams, of course, was consider the top rusher in the nation earlier this season, when he was honored with the Doak Walker Award, which is given to the best running back in college football.
Arizona didn't like the choice and for good reason, it would seem.
On the shared field, Williams tallied 75 yards and one touchdown on 26 carries -- good for 2.9 yards per rush.
Carey, on the other hand, ran 28 times for 165 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 5.9 yards per tote.
Leave it to Hood, then, to tell it like it is:
Andre Williams give the Doak Walker back— Tevin Hood (@THood98) January 1, 2014
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness