Marlins 2014 calendar features Mariners outfielder on cover
Between miserable attendance, horrible teams and an owner who many feel manipulated the city for a new stadium, it's not a surprise to see the Marlins screw something up.
So when their 2014 calendar comes out, it shouldn't be a shock that one of the team's few recognizable names -- Logan Morrison -- is on the cover. Except there's one small problem with that: Morrison was traded to the Seattle Mariners earlier this month, continuing the longtime Marlins tradition of trading any player who seems he could eventually become a star.
But that shouldn't be much of a surprise, coming from a team that sold commemorative tickets from its first no-hitter in the new stadium -- only to print the wrong date.
Just another thing to add to the long list of Miami Marlins mistakes.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent