Updated Dec 28, 2013 - 12:40 pm
Seattle vendor prints NFC West Champions T-shirts a little too soon
Apparently, it had the complete opposite.
Going into Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams, the Seahawks know they will be making the postseason for the second consecutive year. What isn't known yet, is if they will be doing so as a division winner or Wild Card team.
But don't tell that to a local vendor near Pike's Public Market.
While Seattle still needs a win or a San Francisco loss to clinch the NFC West, there are already T-shirts for sale capturing the historic event.
Let's just hope the same vendor doesn't get overzealous and starting printing Super Bowl Champions commemorative shirts.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months