Updated Dec 28, 2013 - 12:40 pm
Seattle vendor prints NFC West Champions T-shirts a little too soon
Apparently, it had the complete opposite.
Going into Sunday's game against the St. Louis Rams, the Seahawks know they will be making the postseason for the second consecutive year. What isn't known yet, is if they will be doing so as a division winner or Wild Card team.
But don't tell that to a local vendor near Pike's Public Market.
While Seattle still needs a win or a San Francisco loss to clinch the NFC West, there are already T-shirts for sale capturing the historic event.
Let's just hope the same vendor doesn't get overzealous and starting printing Super Bowl Champions commemorative shirts.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome