Arizona Wildcats attempt to sing for the holidays
And as it has been the last couple of years, we ask that the players don't quit basketball for the music industry.
Suffice to say, the No. 1 team in the nation is significantly better at playing basketball than it is at singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security