Arizona Wildcats attempt to sing for the holidays
And as it has been the last couple of years, we ask that the players don't quit basketball for the music industry.
Suffice to say, the No. 1 team in the nation is significantly better at playing basketball than it is at singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome