Arizona Wildcats attempt to sing for the holidays
And as it has been the last couple of years, we ask that the players don't quit basketball for the music industry.
Suffice to say, the No. 1 team in the nation is significantly better at playing basketball than it is at singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover