Arizona Wildcats attempt to sing for the holidays
And as it has been the last couple of years, we ask that the players don't quit basketball for the music industry.
Suffice to say, the No. 1 team in the nation is significantly better at playing basketball than it is at singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent