Arizona Wildcats attempt to sing for the holidays
And as it has been the last couple of years, we ask that the players don't quit basketball for the music industry.
Suffice to say, the No. 1 team in the nation is significantly better at playing basketball than it is at singing "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer."
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months