Memphis puts together nasty, Globetrotter-esque fast break
For some inexplicable reason, witnessing a basketball highlight which involves a violent slam dunk, a behind-the-back pass, an ankle-breaking move, a whole lot of athleticism or just a whole lot of swagger incites a peculiar reaction from human beings.
Nasty, we exclaim at the sight.
Sick, filthy, dirty -- for some reason, we ascribe odd adjectives to impressive basketball sequences.
Don't believe us? Go ahead and try to hold your tongue after you watching this:
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent