Memphis puts together nasty, Globetrotter-esque fast break
For some inexplicable reason, witnessing a basketball highlight which involves a violent slam dunk, a behind-the-back pass, an ankle-breaking move, a whole lot of athleticism or just a whole lot of swagger incites a peculiar reaction from human beings.
Nasty, we exclaim at the sight.
Sick, filthy, dirty -- for some reason, we ascribe odd adjectives to impressive basketball sequences.
Don't believe us? Go ahead and try to hold your tongue after you watching this:
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security