Memphis puts together nasty, Globetrotter-esque fast break
For some inexplicable reason, witnessing a basketball highlight which involves a violent slam dunk, a behind-the-back pass, an ankle-breaking move, a whole lot of athleticism or just a whole lot of swagger incites a peculiar reaction from human beings.
Nasty, we exclaim at the sight.
Sick, filthy, dirty -- for some reason, we ascribe odd adjectives to impressive basketball sequences.
Don't believe us? Go ahead and try to hold your tongue after you watching this:
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15