Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez doesn't like mascots who mock his hairstyle
So when Detroit Pistons mascot Hooper stepped onto the court in Auburn Hills, Mich., before a game Sunday wearing a wig that looked much like Lopez's hairstyle, the 7-foot big man, now a starting center for the Portland Trail Blazers, tracked the mascot down and confiscated the fake hair.
How dare anybody copy his signature look!
"Fropez" brandished the wig above Hooper and then spiked it to the ground, but then he picked it up and put it on his own head. The funny thing is he doesn't really look that different with the wig on than he does without.
The 25-year-old center has fit in quite well in his first year in Portland. The team has been surprisingly dominant, holding the league's best record at 21-4.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut