Updated Dec 14, 2013 - 3:08 pm
Late-night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel unveils 'The Worst Contest Ever'
His latest idea has a local twist, but it's unspectacular to say the least.
In front of more than 3.1 million viewers Thursday night, the host of Jimmy Kimmel Live launched "The Worst Contest Ever" leading up to and concluding at the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on New Year's Day.
The premise is simple:
1. To enter, send a single chip from the bag and put it in an envelope and mail it to: PO Box 4351-830 Hollywood, CA 90078
2. Each chip received will go into a bowl at Kimmel's house
3. Kimmel will eat the chips on January 1 while watching the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on ESPN at 8:30 EST
4. Most importantly, there will be no winner
Have you ever wanted to feed a late-night talk show host? If so, this is the contest for you!
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent