Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
Todd Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings had a chance to lift his team to victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning Thursday night. Each of the seven people before him failed to get the puck past the goalie, meaning if he could slip one by Ben Bishop, the Red Wings would win the game.
Things did not exactly go according to plan, though, as Bertuzzi's shot...ummm...if you can even call it that...happened.
And wouldn't you know it, the Lightning ended up winning the game.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge