Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
Todd Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings had a chance to lift his team to victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning Thursday night. Each of the seven people before him failed to get the puck past the goalie, meaning if he could slip one by Ben Bishop, the Red Wings would win the game.
Things did not exactly go according to plan, though, as Bertuzzi's shot...ummm...if you can even call it that...happened.
And wouldn't you know it, the Lightning ended up winning the game.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns