Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
Todd Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings had a chance to lift his team to victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning Thursday night. Each of the seven people before him failed to get the puck past the goalie, meaning if he could slip one by Ben Bishop, the Red Wings would win the game.
Things did not exactly go according to plan, though, as Bertuzzi's shot...ummm...if you can even call it that...happened.
And wouldn't you know it, the Lightning ended up winning the game.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover