Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
Todd Bertuzzi of the Detroit Red Wings had a chance to lift his team to victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning Thursday night. Each of the seven people before him failed to get the puck past the goalie, meaning if he could slip one by Ben Bishop, the Red Wings would win the game.
Things did not exactly go according to plan, though, as Bertuzzi's shot...ummm...if you can even call it that...happened.
And wouldn't you know it, the Lightning ended up winning the game.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security