Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
An Auburn fan has immortalized cornerback Chris Davis's game-winning 109-yard return (officially counted as 100 yards) by setting audio of the play to Christmas lights, followed by Auburn's fight song.
A video of the light display has been uploaded to Burton Christmas Lites' YouTube account, and it shows the lights flickering to the play-by-play announcer's call and then really picking up when the "War Eagle" fight song comes on.
You've probably seen some great light shows, but this fan's tribute takes it to the next level, especially for sports enthusiasts.
Since Alabama and Auburn fans are interspersed throughout the state, it's likely someone in the same neighborhood doesn't appreciate the nightly reminder of the Crimson Tide's unfortunate finish in this year's Iron Bowl.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns