Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
An Auburn fan has immortalized cornerback Chris Davis's game-winning 109-yard return (officially counted as 100 yards) by setting audio of the play to Christmas lights, followed by Auburn's fight song.
A video of the light display has been uploaded to Burton Christmas Lites' YouTube account, and it shows the lights flickering to the play-by-play announcer's call and then really picking up when the "War Eagle" fight song comes on.
You've probably seen some great light shows, but this fan's tribute takes it to the next level, especially for sports enthusiasts.
Since Alabama and Auburn fans are interspersed throughout the state, it's likely someone in the same neighborhood doesn't appreciate the nightly reminder of the Crimson Tide's unfortunate finish in this year's Iron Bowl.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover