Updated Dec 9, 2013 - 3:17 pm
Lakers taking social media to a whole new level
The Los Angeles Lakers have upped the ante.
During Sunday night's Social Media Night, team members wore warm-up shirts with their Twitter handles emblazoned on them.
In hindsight, maybe the Lakers should have held Extra Shooting Practice Night? Their starters, including Kobe Bryant who is back from an Achilles injury, shot 25 percent from the floor in a 106-94 loss the Toronto Raptors.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months