Updated Dec 9, 2013 - 3:17 pm
Lakers taking social media to a whole new level
The Los Angeles Lakers have upped the ante.
During Sunday night's Social Media Night, team members wore warm-up shirts with their Twitter handles emblazoned on them.
In hindsight, maybe the Lakers should have held Extra Shooting Practice Night? Their starters, including Kobe Bryant who is back from an Achilles injury, shot 25 percent from the floor in a 106-94 loss the Toronto Raptors.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness