Updated Dec 9, 2013 - 3:17 pm
Lakers taking social media to a whole new level
The Los Angeles Lakers have upped the ante.
During Sunday night's Social Media Night, team members wore warm-up shirts with their Twitter handles emblazoned on them.
In hindsight, maybe the Lakers should have held Extra Shooting Practice Night? Their starters, including Kobe Bryant who is back from an Achilles injury, shot 25 percent from the floor in a 106-94 loss the Toronto Raptors.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent