Updated Dec 9, 2013 - 3:08 pm
SMU builds jumbotron fire for dozen or so fans present at UCF game
So, to help out the 12,589 fans who got the memo that Saturday football exists in Dallas, the SMU game operations folks built a fire... On the jumbotron.
Sure, 22 degrees is cold anywhere, especially in the Lone Star State, but could the lack of body warmth also have been problematic for the Mustang faithful?
Likely. And the cold SMU performance, resulting in a 17-13 loss, probably didn't help things.
Then again, neither did that fire.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent