Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 2:56 pm
Bet you can't spell Coach K's last name
I mean, the guy has won four NCAA Tournaments, been the Naismith College Coach of the Year three times and has guided Team USA to back-to-back gold medals in the Summer Olympics. Household name, right?
Yes, but a household spelling? No way.
Even players who received a free education at a prestigious learning institution from Coach K can't spit out K-R-Z-Y-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
Pretty good stuff.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad