Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 2:56 pm
Bet you can't spell Coach K's last name
I mean, the guy has won four NCAA Tournaments, been the Naismith College Coach of the Year three times and has guided Team USA to back-to-back gold medals in the Summer Olympics. Household name, right?
Yes, but a household spelling? No way.
Even players who received a free education at a prestigious learning institution from Coach K can't spit out K-R-Z-Y-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
Pretty good stuff.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover