Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 2:56 pm
Bet you can't spell Coach K's last name
I mean, the guy has won four NCAA Tournaments, been the Naismith College Coach of the Year three times and has guided Team USA to back-to-back gold medals in the Summer Olympics. Household name, right?
Yes, but a household spelling? No way.
Even players who received a free education at a prestigious learning institution from Coach K can't spit out K-R-Z-Y-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
Pretty good stuff.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter