Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 2:56 pm
Bet you can't spell Coach K's last name
I mean, the guy has won four NCAA Tournaments, been the Naismith College Coach of the Year three times and has guided Team USA to back-to-back gold medals in the Summer Olympics. Household name, right?
Yes, but a household spelling? No way.
Even players who received a free education at a prestigious learning institution from Coach K can't spit out K-R-Z-Y-Z-E-W-S-K-I.
Pretty good stuff.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival