Cleveland Browns fan turns misery into Christmas songs
Or most seasons, really.
This year, the Browns are sitting at the bottom of the AFC North with a 4-8 record, and have lost their last three games and six of their last seven, with the most recent defeat coming at home to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars.
They are a bad team. A real bad team.
However, 'tis the season, so "Angry Browns Fan" decided to put the team's struggles into holiday-themed songs.
Are we bad people for laughing at this guy's misery? Probably, but that's not going to stop us.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent