Cleveland Browns fan turns misery into Christmas songs
Or most seasons, really.
This year, the Browns are sitting at the bottom of the AFC North with a 4-8 record, and have lost their last three games and six of their last seven, with the most recent defeat coming at home to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars.
They are a bad team. A real bad team.
However, 'tis the season, so "Angry Browns Fan" decided to put the team's struggles into holiday-themed songs.
Are we bad people for laughing at this guy's misery? Probably, but that's not going to stop us.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad