Cleveland Browns fan turns misery into Christmas songs
Or most seasons, really.
This year, the Browns are sitting at the bottom of the AFC North with a 4-8 record, and have lost their last three games and six of their last seven, with the most recent defeat coming at home to the lowly Jacksonville Jaguars.
They are a bad team. A real bad team.
However, 'tis the season, so "Angry Browns Fan" decided to put the team's struggles into holiday-themed songs.
Are we bad people for laughing at this guy's misery? Probably, but that's not going to stop us.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter