University of Michigan Instagram account hacked by presumed Ohio State fan
So when a Wolverines Instagram account was hacked Monday night, what were the dead giveaways that an Ohio State fan was behind it?
CBS Detroit reports the avatar on the account was replaced with the picture of a Buckeye. Second, and perhaps most visibly, the hacker posted a picture of a wolverine getting beaten by the Ohio State mascot, Brutus Buckeye, at a game. The caption also explicitly stated, "This account has been hacked. Go Bucks!"
The account had apparently only been taken over for six minutes, but it was enough time for fans to get some screen grabs.
CBS Detroit says it was actually only a fan account that was hacked, but the damage had been done.
We'll see if the 7-4 Wolverines can get some retribution on the field as the host the 11-0 Buckeyes on Saturday.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge