University of Michigan Instagram account hacked by presumed Ohio State fan
So when a Wolverines Instagram account was hacked Monday night, what were the dead giveaways that an Ohio State fan was behind it?
CBS Detroit reports the avatar on the account was replaced with the picture of a Buckeye. Second, and perhaps most visibly, the hacker posted a picture of a wolverine getting beaten by the Ohio State mascot, Brutus Buckeye, at a game. The caption also explicitly stated, "This account has been hacked. Go Bucks!"
The account had apparently only been taken over for six minutes, but it was enough time for fans to get some screen grabs.
CBS Detroit says it was actually only a fan account that was hacked, but the damage had been done.
We'll see if the 7-4 Wolverines can get some retribution on the field as the host the 11-0 Buckeyes on Saturday.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent