Updated Nov 20, 2013 - 2:49 pm
Injured Rajon Rondo grimaces from a painful look at Celtics' stat sheet
After Danny Ainge and company blew up the team's roster -- dishing Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Brooklyn Nets and Rivers to the Los Angeles Clippers -- star point guard Rajon Rondo remains the team's cornerstone, islanded in Boston with rookie head coach Brad Stevens.
Worse -- Rondo's balky ACL has him bench-ridden, so he can't help the cause of his team, which is currently 4-8 after its 109-85 loss to the Houston Rockets on Tuesday.
Rondo traveled with the Celtics to Houston, where he had to suffer a painful glimpse at his team's stat sheet during the game.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter