400-lb. high school running back tears up defenses
A Native American high school in Washington has been featuring a 6-foot-5, 400-lb. student at running back on its football team this season, and, needless to say, it takes a lot to bring him down.
Highlights of running back Tony "Big Tone" Picard of White Swan High School were posted to YouTube Saturday by Dirk Knudsen of the Northwest Prep Report. The video has already topped 1.5 million views in just over a day.
Picard, naturally, dwarfs the players who are responsible for tackling him, often requiring multiple players to take him down. "Big Tone" moves fairly well for his size, as well, and looks like he's perfect for short-yardage situations.
Now that's what we call smash-mouth football.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns