Updated Nov 16, 2013 - 1:56 pm
State trooper razes streaker at Sooners game
But what is a clothed streaker? Just a nuisance.
Take, for example, the guy in sweats below at Saturday's Oklahoma-Iowa State game in Norman, Okla. He's just casually celebrating something... Perhaps his entrance on the field or an earlier evasion of security guards.
Troopers don't mess around, though. Check out this football hit that levels the intruder.
Glad he got to him sooner rather than later.
Talk about Boomer Sooner.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut