Updated Nov 16, 2013 - 1:56 pm
State trooper razes streaker at Sooners game
But what is a clothed streaker? Just a nuisance.
Take, for example, the guy in sweats below at Saturday's Oklahoma-Iowa State game in Norman, Okla. He's just casually celebrating something... Perhaps his entrance on the field or an earlier evasion of security guards.
Troopers don't mess around, though. Check out this football hit that levels the intruder.
Glad he got to him sooner rather than later.
Talk about Boomer Sooner.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns