Updated Nov 16, 2013 - 1:56 pm
State trooper razes streaker at Sooners game
But what is a clothed streaker? Just a nuisance.
Take, for example, the guy in sweats below at Saturday's Oklahoma-Iowa State game in Norman, Okla. He's just casually celebrating something... Perhaps his entrance on the field or an earlier evasion of security guards.
Troopers don't mess around, though. Check out this football hit that levels the intruder.
Glad he got to him sooner rather than later.
Talk about Boomer Sooner.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover