Updated Nov 15, 2013 - 12:44 pm
Youth football team runs trick play to perfection
And if no one has said that, someone should. Who knows, maybe the Haboob Blog will henceforth be known as "a wise man."
Anyway, those words are rarely more evident than on a football field, where teams do all they can to outsmart their opponents. As such, tomofoolery often comes into the equation.
Take, for instance, a play between the Hialeah Cougars and the Dania Beach Bears in Florida.
The Cougars QB acts like something is wrong and walks toward the sideline as his wide receivers throw their arms up in faux confusion. The ball is then snapped to the running back, who fires a perfect pass down the field to the sprinting QB for a touchdown.
It was pretty cool, if you're into that sort of thing.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns