Globetrotter sets Guinness World Record at US Airways Center
Nope, it was Corey "Thunder" Law, a rookie with the Harlem Globetrotters who did the honors. His feat? Law made the longest basketball shot ever -- 109 feet, 9 inches -- a mark that beat the old record by five feet.
Law and two other Globetrotters attempted to smash the record as part of Guinness World Record Day, but it was the rookie from High Point University that nailed the shot.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns