Globetrotter sets Guinness World Record at US Airways Center
Nope, it was Corey "Thunder" Law, a rookie with the Harlem Globetrotters who did the honors. His feat? Law made the longest basketball shot ever -- 109 feet, 9 inches -- a mark that beat the old record by five feet.
Law and two other Globetrotters attempted to smash the record as part of Guinness World Record Day, but it was the rookie from High Point University that nailed the shot.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome