Globetrotter sets Guinness World Record at US Airways Center
Nope, it was Corey "Thunder" Law, a rookie with the Harlem Globetrotters who did the honors. His feat? Law made the longest basketball shot ever -- 109 feet, 9 inches -- a mark that beat the old record by five feet.
Law and two other Globetrotters attempted to smash the record as part of Guinness World Record Day, but it was the rookie from High Point University that nailed the shot.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover