Joe Thornton wins at hockey H-O-R-S-E
Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks has a new trick shot, but we're not sure what to name it.
Early in Wednesday's game against the Vancouver Canucks, Thornton sent the puck flying over the net minded by goalie Roberto Luongo. But how he got it to do what it did next is inexplicable.
The puck bounced off the boards, rolled up the back of the net, over the top, off the crossbar and against the aforementioned Luongo's back and fell into the goal.
This is the stuff you save for 'E' in H-O-R-S-E.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns