Joe Thornton wins at hockey H-O-R-S-E
Joe Thornton of the San Jose Sharks has a new trick shot, but we're not sure what to name it.
Early in Wednesday's game against the Vancouver Canucks, Thornton sent the puck flying over the net minded by goalie Roberto Luongo. But how he got it to do what it did next is inexplicable.
The puck bounced off the boards, rolled up the back of the net, over the top, off the crossbar and against the aforementioned Luongo's back and fell into the goal.
This is the stuff you save for 'E' in H-O-R-S-E.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial