Idaho sports anchor does spot-on Ron Burgandy impression during segment
After a nine-year hiatus the fictional San Diego-based news anchor will make his return to the big screen nationwide in Dec. 2013.
But apparently, Burgandy wanted to test his chops with a little tune-up newscast.
Well, at least a version of him did.
Getting into the Halloween spirit, KIVI-Boise sports director Paul Gerke did his best Will Ferrell impression for an entire four-minute segment.
Suffice it say, Gerke nailed it.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial