Idaho sports anchor does spot-on Ron Burgandy impression during segment
After a nine-year hiatus the fictional San Diego-based news anchor will make his return to the big screen nationwide in Dec. 2013.
But apparently, Burgandy wanted to test his chops with a little tune-up newscast.
Well, at least a version of him did.
Getting into the Halloween spirit, KIVI-Boise sports director Paul Gerke did his best Will Ferrell impression for an entire four-minute segment.
Suffice it say, Gerke nailed it.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months