Nate Robinson, Maya Moore make cameos in latest Uncle Drew episode
The brand released the series a year and a half ago when Irving -- "Uncle Drew" -- steps foot on a basketball court in Bloomfield, NJ and shows up younger players with a slew of ankle-breaking cross-ups, dunks and deep three-pointers.
After the second episode featured a crusty Kevin Love, Pepsi MAX brought in Nate Robinson -- "Lights" -- and WNBA star Maya Moore -- "Betty Lou" -- for part three.
The trio dazzle in Chicago and Uncle Drew drops his usual "youngbloods" more than a dozen times in reference to the younger players on the court.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut