Nate Robinson, Maya Moore make cameos in latest Uncle Drew episode
The brand released the series a year and a half ago when Irving -- "Uncle Drew" -- steps foot on a basketball court in Bloomfield, NJ and shows up younger players with a slew of ankle-breaking cross-ups, dunks and deep three-pointers.
After the second episode featured a crusty Kevin Love, Pepsi MAX brought in Nate Robinson -- "Lights" -- and WNBA star Maya Moore -- "Betty Lou" -- for part three.
The trio dazzle in Chicago and Uncle Drew drops his usual "youngbloods" more than a dozen times in reference to the younger players on the court.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness