Nate Robinson, Maya Moore make cameos in latest Uncle Drew episode
The brand released the series a year and a half ago when Irving -- "Uncle Drew" -- steps foot on a basketball court in Bloomfield, NJ and shows up younger players with a slew of ankle-breaking cross-ups, dunks and deep three-pointers.
After the second episode featured a crusty Kevin Love, Pepsi MAX brought in Nate Robinson -- "Lights" -- and WNBA star Maya Moore -- "Betty Lou" -- for part three.
The trio dazzle in Chicago and Uncle Drew drops his usual "youngbloods" more than a dozen times in reference to the younger players on the court.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15