Dustin Pedroia mocks his Arizona State education
Before Game 2 of the World Series Thursday, Dustin Pedroia did the school no favors.
A former AL MVP, Pedroia, was asked by a reporter who about the "validity" of allegations that pitcher John Lester was cheating in Game 1.
"I don't know what that word is, man," he said. "Arizona State education, bro."
For what it's worth, "validity" is defined by Dictionary.com as "the state or quality of being valid."
Used in a sentence, one could maybe say, "There may be some validity to the assumption that ASU is not a bastion for academia."
Video of the exchange can be found below, starting at the :42 mark.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad