Dustin Pedroia mocks his Arizona State education
Before Game 2 of the World Series Thursday, Dustin Pedroia did the school no favors.
A former AL MVP, Pedroia, was asked by a reporter who about the "validity" of allegations that pitcher John Lester was cheating in Game 1.
"I don't know what that word is, man," he said. "Arizona State education, bro."
For what it's worth, "validity" is defined by Dictionary.com as "the state or quality of being valid."
Used in a sentence, one could maybe say, "There may be some validity to the assumption that ASU is not a bastion for academia."
Video of the exchange can be found below, starting at the :42 mark.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns