Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Game-winning FG attempt goes very, very wrong
With the game tied and down to one final play, DeLaSalle Collegiate in Warren, Michigan elected to have Jake Townsley attempt a 57-yard field goal.
The odds of any kicker being successful are low, but even lower when you realize this is a high school kicker.
Anyway, the kick was predictably short, but that was not the end of the story. No, Detroit Catholic Central's Zach Bock was at the goal line waiting for the ball, which he caught and then returned 99-yards for the score.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad