Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:59 am
Game-winning FG attempt goes very, very wrong
With the game tied and down to one final play, DeLaSalle Collegiate in Warren, Michigan elected to have Jake Townsley attempt a 57-yard field goal.
The odds of any kicker being successful are low, but even lower when you realize this is a high school kicker.
Anyway, the kick was predictably short, but that was not the end of the story. No, Detroit Catholic Central's Zach Bock was at the goal line waiting for the ball, which he caught and then returned 99-yards for the score.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns