Ole Miss linemen can't find coach for Gatorade bath after upset win
As the clock hit zero, two Rebels linemen -- Jared Duke and Patrick Junen -- grabbed a cooler full of Gatorade and ran toward their head coach, Hugh Freeze.
Except they couldn't find their fearless leader.
A couple people ducked out of the linemen's way as they stormed the field, but the coach was nowhere to be found. The two of them spilled a fair amount of the sports drink as they hauled the cooler around, and ESPN, which was televising the game, caught most of the sequence on camera.
Without a coach to give the Gatorade bath to, Duke and Junen ended up at midfield, looking puzzled and likely asking each other, "What do we do with it now?"
Maybe they could always, I don't know, drink it.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns