Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 5:02 pm
Ohio State marching band moonwalks to viral success
The band celebrated the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Bad" album by grouping together to create a giant moonwalking King of Pop. They even managed to include Jackson's famous white glove.
OSU posted the clip on its YouTube page Saturday, and it has already been viewed more than 700,000 times.
The entire routine lasted over 11 minutes, but the band begins forming a Jackson-shaped figure across the field at the 4:18 mark in the video and then begins its moonwalk tribute.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover