Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 5:02 pm
Ohio State marching band moonwalks to viral success
The band celebrated the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Bad" album by grouping together to create a giant moonwalking King of Pop. They even managed to include Jackson's famous white glove.
OSU posted the clip on its YouTube page Saturday, and it has already been viewed more than 700,000 times.
The entire routine lasted over 11 minutes, but the band begins forming a Jackson-shaped figure across the field at the 4:18 mark in the video and then begins its moonwalk tribute.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial