Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 5:02 pm
Ohio State marching band moonwalks to viral success
The band celebrated the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's "Bad" album by grouping together to create a giant moonwalking King of Pop. They even managed to include Jackson's famous white glove.
OSU posted the clip on its YouTube page Saturday, and it has already been viewed more than 700,000 times.
The entire routine lasted over 11 minutes, but the band begins forming a Jackson-shaped figure across the field at the 4:18 mark in the video and then begins its moonwalk tribute.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns