Bill Murray body slams Lee Corso on College Gameday
It was such a big game that actor Bill Murray, who has family ties to Clemson, came to the set of ESPN's College Gameday to make picks with Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.
When it came time for his pick, Murray shared some of the history of the Seminole tribe before, of course, picking Clemson to win the game.
Corso, who played and coached at Florida State, predictably came out in full Chief Osceola gear to announce his pick in the game.
That's when the fun started. Murray pulled out a full array of wrestling moves on Corso.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad