Bill Murray body slams Lee Corso on College Gameday
It was such a big game that actor Bill Murray, who has family ties to Clemson, came to the set of ESPN's College Gameday to make picks with Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.
When it came time for his pick, Murray shared some of the history of the Seminole tribe before, of course, picking Clemson to win the game.
Corso, who played and coached at Florida State, predictably came out in full Chief Osceola gear to announce his pick in the game.
That's when the fun started. Murray pulled out a full array of wrestling moves on Corso.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival