Bill Murray body slams Lee Corso on College Gameday
It was such a big game that actor Bill Murray, who has family ties to Clemson, came to the set of ESPN's College Gameday to make picks with Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.
When it came time for his pick, Murray shared some of the history of the Seminole tribe before, of course, picking Clemson to win the game.
Corso, who played and coached at Florida State, predictably came out in full Chief Osceola gear to announce his pick in the game.
That's when the fun started. Murray pulled out a full array of wrestling moves on Corso.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover