Michael Beasley punches self in the head during game, requires medical attention
Boy, are the Phoenix Suns glad they got rid of him.
In the fourth quarter against Detroit, Beasley was whistled for traveling and he began hitting himself in the right temple a few times on the way back down the court, part of which can be seen in the video below.
A Miami Herald blog says Beasley needed treatment after the game from the team's trainer. A reporter for the Herald tweeted that Beasley had a swollen eyebrow and the trainer had to apply steel compresses to treat it.
Also in the video, you can briefly see Beasley walking back toward the bench, holding his head in pain.
Despite his freak-out moment, the Heat forward had a pretty solid showing in his first preseason appearance. The former Sun finished with nine points, two assists and a block in nine minutes of action, shooting 3-for-5 from the field. The Heat won in Detroit 112-107, improving their preseason record to 2-0.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover