Millions of missed tackles lowlight ridiculous HS punt return
It's kind of a punt return, but mostly a montage of missed tackles. Millions of them.
At one point, Cliff Kurker -- returner, No. 24 -- is surrounded by five would-be tacklers, but somehow escapes.
Score: Kurker 0, opposition -1, honestly.
The Needham, Mass. punt returner could be a heck of a player, taking the below return 71 yards to the house, but, really, the 'highlight' below is just a pathetic display of wrapping up by the opposing Framingham, Mass. side.
He may rule. But they just suck.
PS: ASU head coach Todd Graham has a recruiting trip scheduled to Framingham later this month.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months