Millions of missed tackles lowlight ridiculous HS punt return
It's kind of a punt return, but mostly a montage of missed tackles. Millions of them.
At one point, Cliff Kurker -- returner, No. 24 -- is surrounded by five would-be tacklers, but somehow escapes.
Score: Kurker 0, opposition -1, honestly.
The Needham, Mass. punt returner could be a heck of a player, taking the below return 71 yards to the house, but, really, the 'highlight' below is just a pathetic display of wrapping up by the opposing Framingham, Mass. side.
He may rule. But they just suck.
PS: ASU head coach Todd Graham has a recruiting trip scheduled to Framingham later this month.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns