Time lapse captures O.co Coliseum's overnight venue change
The Athletics walked off on the Tigers in Game 2 of the ALDS Saturday night, and the Raiders followed up with an impressive 27-17 victory over the San Diego Chargers Sunday night.
But the real stars of the weekend were the grounds crews who helped transform the venue from a baseball stadium into a football stadium in less than 24 hours.
We've all seen a time lapse once or twice before, but this one certainly captures the hard work it takes to actually pull off a venue change in a rather short amount of time.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns