Chris Mullin schools Sacramento Kings players in 3-point contest
He was visiting with the Sacramento Kings after their practice Thursday, and he joined in a 3-point shooting challenge with some of the Kings players in front of a large crowd of students at UC Santa Barbara.
That he outshot DeMarcus Cousins is no surprise, but Mullin, at the ripe age of 50, also topped long-range specialist Jimmer Fredette and rookie Ben McLemore in the contest.
Kings blog Cowbell Kingdom reports Mullin shot 14-of-15 from behind the arc in the contest. Watch the 2011 Hall of Fame inductee fire up the crowd in the clip below.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover