Chris Mullin schools Sacramento Kings players in 3-point contest
He was visiting with the Sacramento Kings after their practice Thursday, and he joined in a 3-point shooting challenge with some of the Kings players in front of a large crowd of students at UC Santa Barbara.
That he outshot DeMarcus Cousins is no surprise, but Mullin, at the ripe age of 50, also topped long-range specialist Jimmer Fredette and rookie Ben McLemore in the contest.
Kings blog Cowbell Kingdom reports Mullin shot 14-of-15 from behind the arc in the contest. Watch the 2011 Hall of Fame inductee fire up the crowd in the clip below.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level