Updated Sep 27, 2013 - 4:07 pm
Fox likes to steal golf balls
In the case of a fox who calls a Switzerland golf course home, it says, "I'm going to steal your golf balls."
It might also say, "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding" or "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow," but we can't be sure of that.
Anyway, there is no telling why the fox has an affinity for golf balls, but suffice to say this is not your classic golf course hazard.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover