Updated Sep 27, 2013 - 4:07 pm
Fox likes to steal golf balls
In the case of a fox who calls a Switzerland golf course home, it says, "I'm going to steal your golf balls."
It might also say, "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding" or "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow," but we can't be sure of that.
Anyway, there is no telling why the fox has an affinity for golf balls, but suffice to say this is not your classic golf course hazard.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months