Updated Sep 27, 2013 - 4:07 pm
Fox likes to steal golf balls
In the case of a fox who calls a Switzerland golf course home, it says, "I'm going to steal your golf balls."
It might also say, "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding" or "Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow," but we can't be sure of that.
Anyway, there is no telling why the fox has an affinity for golf balls, but suffice to say this is not your classic golf course hazard.
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival