Washington to wear really shiny gold helmets against Arizona
The school will be debuting its new gold chrome helmets, which may help prevent concussions but at the same time cause headaches for anyone who looks at them.
Washington Huskies will wear their shiny gold helmets tomorrow vs. Arizona. pic.twitter.com/mkuI8REDNV— Phil Hecken (@PhilHecken) September 27, 2013
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent