Mercury's Diana Taurasi kisses Minnesota's Seimone Augustus
Phoenix got blown out by the Minnesota Lynx 85-62. It's the 13th consecutive time Minnesota has beaten Phoenix.
During the game, Mercury guard Diana Taurasi got into a bumping session with Minnesota's Seimone Augustus, and found a funny way to deal with her frustration.
As the two were being separated by official Daryl Humphrey, Taurasi planted a little kiss on the cheek of Augustus. They were each assessed a personal foul to which Taurasi responded, "What did I do?" The Phoenix guard was smiling the whole time, indicating no ill-will toward Augustus.
In a bad performance by the Mercury, it was a much-needed moment of brevity.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad