Updated Sep 25, 2013 - 11:02 pm
Doused with champagne, 68-year-old Jim Leyland moonwalks
The indefatigable Jim Leyland, a senior citizen and manager of the mighty good Detroit Tigers, partied hard Wednesday, as his team celebrated their third consecutive AL Central pennant.
A one-time World Series champion, back in 1997 with the Florida Marlins, and a three-time Manager of the Year, Leyland knows what it is to win, and celebrate, but you wouldn't know it if you saw his merriment Wednesday.
The Tigers' best pitcher this season, Max Scherzer, beat the Minnesota Twins 1-0 Wednesday to clinch the division title.
- The ALS slime bucket challenge?
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months