Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 5:23 pm
Tigers' Prince Fielder gets caught stealing -- a fan's nacho
Detroit Tigers first baseman Prince Fielder may not be known for stealing bases, but he's now gaining notoriety for stealing something else.
Fielder tried to track down a foul ball in a game Thursday against the Seattle Mariners and couldn't get to it, but he came away with something arguably better.
After his unsuccessful attempt to grab a foul pop-up on the run, Fielder not-so-subtly grabbed a nacho out of a fan's tray and ate it before heading back to the diamond. The fan didn't look all too upset to lose a chip to the five-time All Star.
Prince doesn't always eat during games, but when he does, he chooses nachos.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns