Updated Sep 21, 2013 - 5:23 pm
Tigers' Prince Fielder gets caught stealing -- a fan's nacho
Detroit Tigers first baseman Prince Fielder may not be known for stealing bases, but he's now gaining notoriety for stealing something else.
Fielder tried to track down a foul ball in a game Thursday against the Seattle Mariners and couldn't get to it, but he came away with something arguably better.
After his unsuccessful attempt to grab a foul pop-up on the run, Fielder not-so-subtly grabbed a nacho out of a fan's tray and ate it before heading back to the diamond. The fan didn't look all too upset to lose a chip to the five-time All Star.
Prince doesn't always eat during games, but when he does, he chooses nachos.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover