Updated Sep 17, 2013 - 5:18 pm
'Free Biznasty' becomes a rallying cry, t-shirt
Known more for what he does off the ice than anything he's ever done on it, the Phoenix Coyotes' left wing is one of the more popular players on the team.
So, when the NHL announced it had suspended Bissonnette for 10 games because he left the bench to participate in an altercation, the public became enraged.
Fans now have the opportunity to purchase a t-shirt with the player's face and the phrase "Free Biznasty" on it. The shirts can be purchased for $35.99 on SauceHockey.com (Free Biznasty? Free our bank accounts!), and if interested you better hurry up and order.
After all, Bissonnette will be eligible to return to the ice on Oct. 24.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns