Updated Sep 17, 2013 - 5:18 pm
'Free Biznasty' becomes a rallying cry, t-shirt
Known more for what he does off the ice than anything he's ever done on it, the Phoenix Coyotes' left wing is one of the more popular players on the team.
So, when the NHL announced it had suspended Bissonnette for 10 games because he left the bench to participate in an altercation, the public became enraged.
Fans now have the opportunity to purchase a t-shirt with the player's face and the phrase "Free Biznasty" on it. The shirts can be purchased for $35.99 on SauceHockey.com (Free Biznasty? Free our bank accounts!), and if interested you better hurry up and order.
After all, Bissonnette will be eligible to return to the ice on Oct. 24.
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome
- Astros misspell top prospect's name in Major League debut