Pee wee quarterback destroys everything linebacker loves
The 13-year-old seventh-grader who committed to USC and Lane Kiffin might not have anything on this kid. Watch what he does to No. 11. No. 9 definitely saw it, and he wanted no part of making a tackle. Unfortunately for No. 15, he seems to have missed the first attempted tackle on the play and got an unhealthy dose of stiff-arm.
Who cares that Taylor broke the huddle with 12 players when he's blasting would-be tacklers back two yards before making a nasty sideline juke and stiff-arming a kid into submission on his way to the end zone?
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness