Pee wee quarterback destroys everything linebacker loves
The 13-year-old seventh-grader who committed to USC and Lane Kiffin might not have anything on this kid. Watch what he does to No. 11. No. 9 definitely saw it, and he wanted no part of making a tackle. Unfortunately for No. 15, he seems to have missed the first attempted tackle on the play and got an unhealthy dose of stiff-arm.
Who cares that Taylor broke the huddle with 12 players when he's blasting would-be tacklers back two yards before making a nasty sideline juke and stiff-arming a kid into submission on his way to the end zone?
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial