Justin Upton, Chris Johnson attack large, hairy individual at Citizens Bank Park
Upton became a leftfielder and Johnson became a hit-for-average batter.
Upton has played 100 games in a position he never previously started at while Johnson is hitting 40 points above his career average of .290 -- leading the league with a .330 batting average.
But the duo's transformation took a dark turn Saturday when they were seen assaulting an individual at Citizens Bank Park (evidence below).
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent