Justin Upton, Chris Johnson attack large, hairy individual at Citizens Bank Park
Upton became a leftfielder and Johnson became a hit-for-average batter.
Upton has played 100 games in a position he never previously started at while Johnson is hitting 40 points above his career average of .290 -- leading the league with a .330 batting average.
But the duo's transformation took a dark turn Saturday when they were seen assaulting an individual at Citizens Bank Park (evidence below).
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness