Texas A&M president flashes Manziel 'money' sign
Then, when he hit the field in the second half, he put up a trio of touchdowns and a slew of taunting gestures.
Manziel flashed an autograph-signing gesture as well as a money symbol, rubbing his fingers together with his thumbs.
And on Thursday, the president of Manziel's university, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin, followed suit.
Loftin makes $425,000 a year while Manziel, a rich kid, won't earn a penny this season.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter