Texas A&M president flashes Manziel 'money' sign
Then, when he hit the field in the second half, he put up a trio of touchdowns and a slew of taunting gestures.
Manziel flashed an autograph-signing gesture as well as a money symbol, rubbing his fingers together with his thumbs.
And on Thursday, the president of Manziel's university, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin, followed suit.
Loftin makes $425,000 a year while Manziel, a rich kid, won't earn a penny this season.
- ESPN makes fortuitous mistake involving Frank Vogel and Tony Romo
- 'Gruden' interviews Gruden and Derek Carr
- Indiana Pacers fans getting tired of Roy Hibbert?
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial