Texas A&M president flashes Manziel 'money' sign
Then, when he hit the field in the second half, he put up a trio of touchdowns and a slew of taunting gestures.
Manziel flashed an autograph-signing gesture as well as a money symbol, rubbing his fingers together with his thumbs.
And on Thursday, the president of Manziel's university, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin, followed suit.
Loftin makes $425,000 a year while Manziel, a rich kid, won't earn a penny this season.
- Atlanta Hawks release fabulously tacky promo video for their cheerleader calender
- Shootout 'attempt' does not go well for Todd Bertuzzi
- Arizona Western punter's punt may be worst ever
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return