Texas A&M president flashes Manziel 'money' sign
Then, when he hit the field in the second half, he put up a trio of touchdowns and a slew of taunting gestures.
Manziel flashed an autograph-signing gesture as well as a money symbol, rubbing his fingers together with his thumbs.
And on Thursday, the president of Manziel's university, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin, followed suit.
Loftin makes $425,000 a year while Manziel, a rich kid, won't earn a penny this season.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns