Texas A&M president flashes Manziel 'money' sign
Then, when he hit the field in the second half, he put up a trio of touchdowns and a slew of taunting gestures.
Manziel flashed an autograph-signing gesture as well as a money symbol, rubbing his fingers together with his thumbs.
And on Thursday, the president of Manziel's university, Dr. R. Bowen Loftin, followed suit.
Loftin makes $425,000 a year while Manziel, a rich kid, won't earn a penny this season.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness