Updated Sep 3, 2013 - 8:05 am
The craziest finish to a HS football game ever
It's now simply known as "The Play."
Well, we'll have to come up with a name for what happened between Texas A&M Consolidated and Copperas Cove over the weekend.
This play had everything the Cal-Stanford finish had -- except an unsuspecting trombone player getting crushed in the end zone.
You've got to see it to believe it.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover