FAU coach orders spike on fourth down
With six second remaining and down 34-6, the Owls were ordered to spike the ball at the Hurricanes 26-yard line by head coach Carl Pelini.
There was one slight problem to the plan, however. It was fourth down.
Not a good way for Pelini to start his second season at FAU, especially after a 3-10 campaign in 2012.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent