FAU coach orders spike on fourth down
With six second remaining and down 34-6, the Owls were ordered to spike the ball at the Hurricanes 26-yard line by head coach Carl Pelini.
There was one slight problem to the plan, however. It was fourth down.
Not a good way for Pelini to start his second season at FAU, especially after a 3-10 campaign in 2012.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter