FAU coach orders spike on fourth down
With six second remaining and down 34-6, the Owls were ordered to spike the ball at the Hurricanes 26-yard line by head coach Carl Pelini.
There was one slight problem to the plan, however. It was fourth down.
Not a good way for Pelini to start his second season at FAU, especially after a 3-10 campaign in 2012.
- Seahawks-49ers battle spills over into public transportation
- Blazers guard Damian Lillard offends NBA and NFL legends in Foot Locker commercial
- Brewers catcher literally knocks the cover off the ball
- FOX cameraman tumbles while filming home run trot
- Spurs fan gets a haircut that might actually be awesome