FAU coach orders spike on fourth down
With six second remaining and down 34-6, the Owls were ordered to spike the ball at the Hurricanes 26-yard line by head coach Carl Pelini.
There was one slight problem to the plan, however. It was fourth down.
Not a good way for Pelini to start his second season at FAU, especially after a 3-10 campaign in 2012.
- Get your 'Johnny Clipboard' t-shirts here!
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15