Teemu Selanne announces his NHL return after trying hand at golf
The NHL's longest-tenured player has a career that's lasted over parts of three different decades. Along the way, he's won a Stanley Cup, captured two silver medals in the Olympics and scored 675 goals.
So at this point, the question becomes how much left does the 11-time All-Star have in the tank?
After spending some time recently seeing how the other half lives upon retirement, well, it turns out Selanne has plenty. Or at least enough left to play one final season with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns