Teemu Selanne announces his NHL return after trying hand at golf
The NHL's longest-tenured player has a career that's lasted over parts of three different decades. Along the way, he's won a Stanley Cup, captured two silver medals in the Olympics and scored 675 goals.
So at this point, the question becomes how much left does the 11-time All-Star have in the tank?
After spending some time recently seeing how the other half lives upon retirement, well, it turns out Selanne has plenty. Or at least enough left to play one final season with the Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover