High school team pranks QB by playing dead
Tonopah Valley high school, which is right here in Arizona, decided to play a prank on their quarterback.
Standing in the shotgun, the second the QB received the snap the entire team fell to the ground.
Nicely done, fellas. Nicely done indeed.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level