High school team pranks QB by playing dead
Tonopah Valley high school, which is right here in Arizona, decided to play a prank on their quarterback.
Standing in the shotgun, the second the QB received the snap the entire team fell to the ground.
Nicely done, fellas. Nicely done indeed.
- Young fan with popcorn bucket hat gets hit by ball, falls onto field
- Dish Network hits it out of the park again with new 'Back to College' spot
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge