High school team pranks QB by playing dead
Tonopah Valley high school, which is right here in Arizona, decided to play a prank on their quarterback.
Standing in the shotgun, the second the QB received the snap the entire team fell to the ground.
Nicely done, fellas. Nicely done indeed.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns