Oh Oregon State, why did you do this?
Count this as one of them.
Up at Oregon State, the cheerleaders decided to produce a video called "Chainsaw," which is something they want fans to do between the third and fourth quarters of home games this football season.
It is, in a word, awful. It is, in two words, really awful.
- Tee shirt pokes fun at struggling Diamondbacks
- D-backs announcers get into the spirit of 'Star Wars Day'
- Padres' 105-year-old fan delivers windmill-style first pitch
- Anxious Red Sox ball girl interferes with fair ball in foul territory
- Fan storms field at Cubs-Diamondbacks game, tries to elude security