Mankato's Vikings parody lacks lyrical prowess, but still catchy
Played to the tune of a popular Lee Brice song, ‘Kato-Wide Party' showers the Purple and Gold with praise, while also highlighting the city's popular tourism attractions.
It's probably not going to win a Grammy anytime soon, not with lyrics like, "The team is going to be winning this year/Yeah, they're doing pretty good."
However, it's catchy and heartfelt, and well, that should count for something.
- Florida Panthers replace cracked glass with non-transparent pane
- Fan sets home Christmas lights to Auburn fight song, historic field goal return
- ESPN celebrates Dick Vitale with impressions
- Watch college basketball fans go crazy on their team's 10th point of game
- Lakers taking social media to a whole new level