Mankato's Vikings parody lacks lyrical prowess, but still catchy
Played to the tune of a popular Lee Brice song, ‘Kato-Wide Party' showers the Purple and Gold with praise, while also highlighting the city's popular tourism attractions.
It's probably not going to win a Grammy anytime soon, not with lyrics like, "The team is going to be winning this year/Yeah, they're doing pretty good."
However, it's catchy and heartfelt, and well, that should count for something.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent