Mankato's Vikings parody lacks lyrical prowess, but still catchy
Played to the tune of a popular Lee Brice song, ‘Kato-Wide Party' showers the Purple and Gold with praise, while also highlighting the city's popular tourism attractions.
It's probably not going to win a Grammy anytime soon, not with lyrics like, "The team is going to be winning this year/Yeah, they're doing pretty good."
However, it's catchy and heartfelt, and well, that should count for something.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness