Mankato's Vikings parody lacks lyrical prowess, but still catchy
Played to the tune of a popular Lee Brice song, ‘Kato-Wide Party' showers the Purple and Gold with praise, while also highlighting the city's popular tourism attractions.
It's probably not going to win a Grammy anytime soon, not with lyrics like, "The team is going to be winning this year/Yeah, they're doing pretty good."
However, it's catchy and heartfelt, and well, that should count for something.
- Diamondbacks' Kirk Gibson takes Ice Bucket Challenge, tweets for first time in months
- A star-studded reminder to pre-order Madden NFL 15
- Former ASU quarterback, congressional candidate Andrew Walter takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Brawl mars Cowboys-Raiders joint practice
- Landon Donovan takes denial to a new level of awesome in Foot Locker ad