Mankato's Vikings parody lacks lyrical prowess, but still catchy
Played to the tune of a popular Lee Brice song, ‘Kato-Wide Party' showers the Purple and Gold with praise, while also highlighting the city's popular tourism attractions.
It's probably not going to win a Grammy anytime soon, not with lyrics like, "The team is going to be winning this year/Yeah, they're doing pretty good."
However, it's catchy and heartfelt, and well, that should count for something.
- Joakim Noah saddened to learn it has been snowing in Chicago
- Big Papi, 'Selfiegate' spoofed on Saturday Night Live
- Jeff Francoeur's teammates trick him into thinking a teammate is deaf
- Aldridge, Lillard, Trail Blazers guest star in 'Portlandia' episode
- Suns, Mavericks engage in comical pregame banter on Twitter