Cheerleader would probably improve Washington State's basketball team
The Cougars finished the season with a 13-19 record, including a woeful 4-14 mark in the Pac-12.
Things are not expected to get much better this season, as Ken Bone's squad is predicted to once again finish near the bottom of a very competitive conference.
Perhaps, though, they are just finding talent in the wrong places. As the video below shows, there is some basketball skill just waiting to be cultivated from the Cougars' cheerleading squad.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness