Cheerleader would probably improve Washington State's basketball team
The Cougars finished the season with a 13-19 record, including a woeful 4-14 mark in the Pac-12.
Things are not expected to get much better this season, as Ken Bone's squad is predicted to once again finish near the bottom of a very competitive conference.
Perhaps, though, they are just finding talent in the wrong places. As the video below shows, there is some basketball skill just waiting to be cultivated from the Cougars' cheerleading squad.
- Justin Bieber pays visit to Rick Barnes, UT basketball team
- Dad of the Year candidate gets souvenir at Florida spring training game
- Obscure your eyes, the LA KISS have unveiled their uniforms
- Wichita State's MVC t-shirts shockingly flawed
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent