Bat of a different kind makes its way onto baseball field
After all, it is the very tool players use to hit the ball.
But the bat that landed on the field in the top of the second inning of the Atlanta Braves' game with the Philadelphia Phillies was not made of wood. No, it had wings and we assume fangs.
Fortunately for all involved, Braves third baseman Paul Janish was able to scoop up the beast in his glove, hand it over to a bat boy and let the whole situation pass without incident.
- Peyton Manning -- not a good dancer
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover